Monday, February 8, 2010

Funny Story!

As most of you know, we are closed on Mondays (except November and December) unless someone calls us- then I run up there no problem. I picked up the kids from school today and they are always excited to get to go home and play on Mondays. I was sitting in the kitchen with the kids while they finished up their snacks and I heard what I recognized as the UPS truck. I was puzzled, because I wasn't expecting a delivery. I greeted Tracy at the door as he carries two good size packages to the porch and I said "wow". He informed me he had two more in the truck- I knew there was a mistake. I don't get that big of deliveries at home:)! I looked at the boxes and it had The Cotton Patch- and my home address. Ok obviously, I am confused on where I live and where I work. The two are starting to run together. HAHAHAHA! I must have written my home address on the order (the shop is on W. Ogeechee St, and we live on Ogeechee Rd.- That is confusing enough) What to do? I just giggled and turned around and went back inside. Shane came home a while later "What in the world are all the boxes for?" I giggle again- and explained. He also thought it was pretty amusing! Then, " I guess you need me to load all of those in your car?" "Please, I don't think we need four huge boxes of Tervis Tumblers!!!" I hope this gives you a laugh, as it sure did for me ( I still giggle just thinking about it)!

No comments:

Post a Comment